The Santee Cooper Bass Club

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Fish Fry

Eddie

I hope everyone that attended the annual Fish Fry had as good a time as I did.  :The food was excellent and the fellowship was outstanding.  This get-together is a big part of the clubs draw and I hope everyone enjoys this time we spend together.  The cooks did a fine job of cooking the fish and the club and their guests did a fine job of eating them.  Looking forward to next year's cook-out already.  See everyone at the next meeting.

September 29, 2012 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

john forsythe
Administrator

Cooks and organizers did a fanastic job and are to be commended. Eaters also did a fine job and I do believe everyone had a good time and had plenty to eat. Great nevent by a great group of people. Thanks to everyone. Eddie we didn't see you at next meeting???

October 3, 2012 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eddie

Sorry I didn't show up at the meeting as I had errands to run and they ended up taking up more time than I anticipated.  I'm sure all went smoothly without my presence anyway.  lol.  Looking forward to the next tournament as it's been a long stretch between tourney dates.  See everyone there.  Have a happy Fall ya'll.

--
October 4, 2012 at 10:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.