The Santee Cooper Bass Club

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > /web site

Eddie

I look at the "Recent Posts" and all I see is my name.  We need more input and participation on the site.  Come on folks, start chatting!

February 13, 2012 at 9:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

john forsythe
Administrator

Most people appear to be to lazy to participate on the website. They can surf, email and tweet, but won't take the time to converse about fishing with their fellow club members. The amount of information and usefulness is only limited by the peoples desire to use or ignore it.

February 13, 2012 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eddie

You're right John.  Seems most club members don't realize the amount of time and effort some of us have put into fishing over the years, which if shared, could improve their fishing abilities immediately instead of taking years to do so.  But like the old saying goes,"You can lead a horse to water ........................................................".

--
February 14, 2012 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Matt Ricci

Do either of you know by chance anyone selling an older boat? I'm looking around for one, nothing fancy just a 90HP or larger .. I'm trying to find a deal on one like Gary Hembree got on his haha.

--

February 17, 2012 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

john forsythe
Administrator

Check craigslist on a regular basis. Good deals don't stay on there long. Knowing what price range you are looking for would help.

--
February 18, 2012 at 6:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eddie

Just keep your eyes and ears open Matt.  Good used boats are difficult to find in the area.  It took me 2 years of searching to find mine, finally on Craig's List.  Good luck.

--
February 21, 2012 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.